SailNet Community - View Single Post - Our winter "to do" list...Done
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013
Unpaid Intern

josrulz is on a distinguished road
Re: Our winter "to do" list...Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucklesR View Post
Just for the record, the winter is done, or the list is done?
For a while I thought neither would end! Finally it's a little warm out, and the winter list is complete. The spring list hasn't even been started yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T37Chef View Post
Congrats...feels good to write all things completed down doesnt it? I would but it might casue the forum to crash...plus I am not technically complete yet, in fact the list just get longer...new bimini has been added as of last weekend...arrgg
I know the list keeps getting longer and longer, even while I get more efficient at the projects. Maybe that's why the list is getting longer. Hmmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faster View Post
We don't haul over the winters, so it's difficult to imagine what that whole routine entails... Must feel great to get back in/on the water again!
That would be nice. We keep our boat in our community for a very low cost. The down side is that the docks close in winter, so we really need to haul. Plus, with a 29 year old boat, there's always something to get done.

My goal for next winter is to start the projects EARLY, and try to launch very early, so there's minimal impact on our sailing season. It might be impossible, but I'm going to try. We'll see...
-J