SailNet Community - View Single Post - How to Proceed...
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013

Minnewaska will become famous soon enough Minnewaska will become famous soon enough
Re: How to Proceed...

Your welcome.

However, there is more to it than being 'worried parents'. We've often seen people's dreams dashed by skipping some basics or pushing aside the advice from those have gone before. (Jon, btw has done the trip you're about to do many many times). The real loss is to see someone fail, when they could have succeeded.

I have a real wonder at the moment about a poster that was asking tons of questions on going to the BVI. Many of us, who have been there multiple times, tried to redirect their thinking a bit. They accepted some but pushed back on most. While posting the day before the trip, they've been back for a month or more and no word. I know they've signed on to SN. I worry it didn't go as well as they dreamed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeanneau 54DS

In the harsh marine environment, something is always in need of repair. Margaritas fix everything.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook