SailNet Community - View Single Post - Seeking WARATAH yacht plans please
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013

djaustralia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to djaustralia
Re: Seeking WARATAH yacht plans please

Are you saying that I should no longer post threads on this site regarding the yacht in question?. There is no harm in this in my opinion. Even re-posting the same info should be acceptable as after a while, and many new threads, our post's slowly go down the list. Most people don't read or reply to threads that are more than a couple of weeks old as the assumption is that the thread starter has aquired the information they seek. In other forums I have actually been wrapped on the proverbial knuckles for bumping old theads to the top again. You say 'no-one knows' of the plans or the yacht I seek, so what if someone should happen to sign up for the first time and read my thread and have the info' I'm looking for? Are you a moderator on this site? As I would expect a suggestion such as yours to come from a person in such a position. I have my reasons for being here as I'm sure you do too. So do me the courtesy of not peering over my fence if you don't like whats being said over here. I will also inquire with the ANMM so thankyou.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook