SailNet Community - View Single Post - Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Swain View Post
Believing that the buoyancy in a wheelhose would have no effect on ultimate stability, is like believing that attaching a 2 ft diameter beach ball to the underside of a surfboard would have no effect on it's stability. I prefer logic, no numbers crunching required.
Brent - you really would help your case if you'd put up photos, etc. of this stuff you've done. You always say how superior and less-expensive your inventions are compared to the industry standard stuff, but when asked to post a photo of the application, like Bob asked above, you almost never do it from what I've seen across the forums. Why?

Now, I have seen pics of your blocks, your windlass, etc. - but that's about it. I'm honestly interested in how you're doing these things - especially if they really are better and cheaper.

It would certainly give your arguments a bit more credence if you could show instead of just tell. Just sayin'.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

S/V Dawn Treader - 1989 Hunter Legend 40

Last edited by smackdaddy; 05-09-2013 at 11:49 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook