SailNet Community - View Single Post - Preview - Paragon's North Atlantic Adventure
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013

drakeParagon is on a distinguished road
Re: Preview - Paragon's North Atlantic Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJim View Post
Very nice Drake, keep em coming. would love to hear more of the dialog along the trips but the music is great
Thank you! When we get to Ireland in September I'll start editing the thousands of hours of footage into episodes, 10-15 minutes each, and each with all of the dialogue in addition to music. We'll start publishing weekly episodes in January 2014. Until then I'm enjoying briefly reviewing the footage and putting some of my favorite parts to music in the 'sneak peeks.' - I think our next sneak peek will be a quick flying through of our footage taken over 2 months of voyaging. We sailed from Atlantic City to New York to Rhode Island (anchoring in NY at West 79th Street Boat Basin, in front of the Statue of Liberty, next to City Island, in Manhasset harbor, in Mount Sinai Harbor, and in Block Island and Newport, RI where we are now.) Tomorrow we are pushing off for Boston.. I'll probably end the next sneak peek with footage of picking up our crew Eanna at Logan airport in a couple of weeks. Thanks for sailing with us!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook