SailNet Community - View Single Post - Seeking WARATAH yacht plans please
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013

djaustralia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to djaustralia
Re: Seeking WARATAH yacht plans please

Quote:
Originally Posted by jephotog View Post
Without breaking rules that trigger responses from the moderators there is a web etiquette that goes beyond just trying to sell copyrighted materials. Attacking longtime residents of a board is certainly not going to get you results or win you popularity from the other members of this board.
For your information... I at no point have tried to sell copyrighted material. -Watch you don't slander someone now!- I have merely asked if it may be possible under certain circumstances. As it stands 'FYI', the designer of this yacht passed away many years ago and to my limited (but growing) knowledge left few or no living relatives to carry on his legacy. I have since spoken to an intellectual property lawyer at a very reputable firm to gain valuable insight. Anyone can copy and sell any copyrighted material but they do so at their own risk, the risk of having legal action taken against them in one form or another. Also I haven't "attacked" any members on this site. I simply retorted in a manner befitting of the respondent. I can post any information on a thread as I see fit to. If I should break any forum rules I'm positive a goody little two shoes/non sinner would soon cast my details to the moderators lion pit. So again I will state that I have good reason to be on this site posting the information that I have. I'm always keen to discuss this yacht and anything that is related. As it is I have just gotten off the phone with a King isl' local and I'm being referred around to more of them. So my search is not in vain.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook