SailNet Community - View Single Post - Is Sailing Sexist?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013
snake charmer, cat herder

Location: refitting a formosa in exotic tropical locations....
zeehag is on a distinguished road
Re: Is Sailing Sexist?

rodlmao.

all this pukky about smaller bs...bs bs bs bs....

in order to get thru a glass ceiling, which is what women do the days, as everything except home ec and nursing and teaching are man jobs, wear a helmet with a pointy top and jump high. it works....the glass breaks and you have your experience.

if i can do this with bad hands in a 41 ft formosa, ANYONE can do it...
doesnt need a smaller boat---gotta laugh some more on that posting---

and WHO is the small man who said we are smaller than .....rodlmao.....i am prolly bigger than you are--

there are small female sailors who are stronger than many men, and there are large women in sailboats who are waaaayyy stronger than many men---is not a strength contest--is like the glass ceiling----women face glass ceilings all the time and still win....jst get a sharper spike on that helmet---

as women have better reflexes than do men, have better eyesight than do most men, and the other lil things that make us special--and dont forget the weight lifting---men get guts from drinking--women get guts from carrying around big heavy things they push out into the world after 9 months....
and women can multitask, whereas most males cannot-----

who cares who picks up the kids after school--i made mine walk home...he is a boy--he can handle it..lol...i walked home from school--no reason my kid shouldnt also walk home from school...alone. good thing he is 40 and i dont have to go there anymore..i have a brother in law who is a bohunk---cannot do anything but is gorgeous--exactly what my sister wished for--a stay at home dad, aka, mr mom.

we can argue forever on the benefits of being a woman vs being a male----rodlmao.....

but--we be sailing, and we rock.....yes , sailing, sports car racing, and some other stuff are sexist by design. is all good--is why we have those spikey helmets.....

anyone can do anything that indvidual wants to do. is a beautiful world....

so, did i get the last word?????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

formosa 41, cruising tropics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook