SailNet Community - View Single Post - Is Sailing Sexist?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013
snake charmer, cat herder

Location: refitting a formosa in exotic tropical locations....
zeehag is on a distinguished road
Re: Is Sailing Sexist?

rodlmao.

all this pukky about smaller bs...bs bs bs bs....

in order to get thru a glass ceiling, which is what women do the days, as everything except home ec and nursing and teaching are man jobs, wear a helmet with a pointy top and jump high. it works....the glass breaks and you have your experience.

if i can do this with bad hands in a 41 ft formosa, ANYONE can do it...
doesnt need a smaller boat---gotta laugh some more on that posting---

and WHO is the small man who said we are smaller than .....rodlmao.....i am prolly bigger than you are--

there are small female sailors who are stronger than many men, and there are large women in sailboats who are waaaayyy stronger than many men---is not a strength contest--is like the glass ceiling----women face glass ceilings all the time and still win....jst get a sharper spike on that helmet---

as women have better reflexes than do men, have better eyesight than do most men, and the other lil things that make us special--and dont forget the weight lifting---men get guts from drinking--women get guts from carrying around big heavy things they push out into the world after 9 months....
and women can multitask, whereas most males cannot-----

who cares who picks up the kids after school--i made mine walk home...he is a boy--he can handle it..lol...i walked home from school--no reason my kid shouldnt also walk home from school...alone. good thing he is 40 and i dont have to go there anymore..i have a brother in law who is a bohunk---cannot do anything but is gorgeous--exactly what my sister wished for--a stay at home dad, aka, mr mom.

we can argue forever on the benefits of being a woman vs being a male----rodlmao.....

but--we be sailing, and we rock.....yes , sailing, sports car racing, and some other stuff are sexist by design. is all good--is why we have those spikey helmets.....

anyone can do anything that indvidual wants to do. is a beautiful world....

so, did i get the last word?????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

formosa 41 and ericson 35mII
cruising tropical mexico at present, working my way southward

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook