I tried removing the deck fill for the water tanks, but it's seized up. While holding it with a wrench I started to crush the tube. I need to use some PB Blaster penetrating fluid to break the nut free. If that doesn't work I'm going to cut the fittings off and replace them.
Top view of the water deck fill
My wife and I removed the screws and nuts for the stanchion bases and the jib lead track.
Then she got down to pulling up the teak.
And I got to play on the dock with my 11 month old son.
Yesterday we got all the teak up off the port side deck to the front of the cabintop. All the screws are out, the deck was cleaned of the old sealant, holes drilled and countersunk. We didn't do the jiblead track and stanchion holes yet. That will have to wait until later today or tomorrow.
Today we're taking a break for Mother's Day and going up to the restaurant for brunch.