SailNet Community - View Single Post - Do dock lines go with the boat?
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013
Wish I never found SN!

SimonV will become famous soon enough
Re: Do dock lines go with the boat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blr972 View Post
Well here is the update. I took the dock lines. I believe their mine and I had the right to take them. I guess it might seem petty over the dock lines but I've really felt that I was shown a boat and then its been stripped down. Some stuff I was ok with and some left me with a bad feeling. Some stuff was taken after money was exchanged and it signed over. I guess it was just the principle of it all. Thanks for all of your opinions on the matter. On the bright side. The boat is amazing and I'm on it as we speak. Thanks guys
The only problem you might have now is, what do you do when you find something on the boat, like a switch or other item with no knowledge of what it may do, will the previous owner take you calls or will he tell you to F#@% off. It could say do not turn on before turning off the (unreadable). Then again you could ask here and one of the answers will be right.

I love my boat
S/V GOODONYA
Brisbane
present location Heading to the Whitesundays

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DELIVERY SKIPPER
Drinking Rum before 10am makes you a Pirate NOT an alcohlic

Last edited by SimonV; 05-14-2013 at 09:04 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook