SailNet Community - View Single Post - Where are the younger people?
View Single Post
post #15 of Old 05-16-2013
Re: Where are the younger people?

Originally Posted by northoceanbeach View Post
Mr Ritz it might not cost as much as you think.

The comment about women will love you. At first. I think that's sooo spot on.

The best way I can describe more of the people I thought I would see would be European backpacking types. It's still very early I know. You read about about like lonely planet type backpackers doing adventures so I'm waiting to see them here yet.

I don't drink so No marina bars which is a good thing and a bad or rainy nights like this. I'm goin to go to Seattle too so I'm see what types are there. I think the San Juan Islands(and Gulf) have an older demographic in the first place. I know port Townsend where I started is in the oldest county in Washington by a lot. But I'm sure that's not all there is.

Since I was thinking about this subject today I picked up a magazine and it was the blue water special so it's main Artie was about a couples four year circumnavigation and I thought before I read it. Ten bucks they're retired and. They were.
its cheap while you are living aboard not when its dock or something is broken. Things being broken I suppose depends on how badly I get screwed on that 1100 dollar Catalina huh lol
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome