SailNet Community - View Single Post - Idiot lights to gauges and OMG! I hate that Morse dual control down near the deck!??
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013
snake charmer, cat herder

Location: refitting a formosa in exotic tropical locations....
zeehag is on a distinguished road
Re: Idiot lights to gauges and OMG! I hate that Morse dual control down near the deck

gauges are better, and put the throttle controls in a different place unless ye want to stand on em when you do not suspect you are so doing and open throttle wide, as we did for a few hours on our latest adventure-----
i like the double control--one handle for each function-- i have one handle for both functions with a pull-push pin to separate in gear from out of gear, and at foot level--i HATE that..i want dual handle on my binnacle, as it should be... yet to be accomplished--

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

formosa 41, cruising tropics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook