SailNet Community - View Single Post - Where are the younger people?
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013
first sailed january 2008

northoceanbeach is on a distinguished road
Re: Where are the younger people?

In having a good time. You'd have to meet me. My personality or mood really doesn't come across right over the forums.

I also think that posting good things is like gloating. I don't know why I think that. So you're not ping to see alot of "what I did today" posts. Because do you really want to hear about me seeing orcas five feet away and the subset and how exciting when I hit my first waves and on and on? That's just bragging. So I use the forum to try to solve problems I'm having or figure something out I'm curious about. It doesn't mean I'm in a bad mood or unhappy. I thought I it more as analytical. I'm jot negative but also not everythingnis great, great all the time.

Being out here, especially last night and this morning with fog and drizzle and no wind gives me time to think about alot and I'm new to this and forming my experiences and some things are different than expected. I expected every single person to be white and they are so I did t post about why only white people sail. I expected there to be periods or rain and no wind, I expected the currents to run like they do so well, you get it.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook