SailNet Community - View Single Post - Bounty Lawsuit Filed
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013

Alaskagal67 is on a distinguished road
Re: Bounty Lawsuit Filed

Regardless of all the different opinions here the fact is my cousin Claudene Christian lost her life on this ship. She lost her life because of a bad choice by the Captain and the owner to let the Bounty Sail into a storm such as Sandy. Did she know the condition of the rotting ship, I think not. As did most of the crew did not know a thing about the rotting frames. My cousin had so much more to live for and it was taken from her in the blink of an eye. He mother and father were left with the biggest hole in their hearts that will never ever heal. They lost their only child, she was their life. They lived their life for their daughter. Their love was so strong for one another. I now have to watch them be in pain every moment of the day because their baby girl is gone forever. No one deserves the pain they are going though. What do I say to them to try and make their hurt go away. Their is nothing I can do to make it all better. They just want their baby girl back that is all they want, they want one more hug, one more I love you mom and dad. I lost my most amazing cousin ever, she and I grew up together in Alaska and she was the best childhood memory I have. I will always hold her memories close to my heart. My cousin is gone and she is gone because someone wanted to save a ship. RIP my sweet cousin ,
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook