SailNet Community - View Single Post - Another America’s Cup entry destroyed
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: Another America’s Cup entry destroyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
serra great heese, we eat parmeseano arergiano too as well as the blue cheese aged by the monks in the caves. There are some pretty outstanding bries in France. Actually.
I am surprised you know the cheese da serra. I thought we eat them all

I have been in the French caves and eat the cheese there. I found out they keep the best and export the other. If you go to France don't miss that. They do a salad with nuts and Roquefort that is something.

Back on topic:

After the tragic dead of the British sailor the German sailing federation had officially retired their team of kids from the Youth America's Cup.

Surprise:

The kids say that with or without official support they are going to race!!!!

"They want their dream and don't want to give up: After the official withdrawal of their team from the Youth America's Cup, the young German sailing team with skipper Philipp Buhl Sonthofen and Erik Heil from Berlin wants to achieve participation even without support.. ... ... "We want to try it ourselves," said the 23-year-old Laser European Champions Buhl, "we got a chance to participate in the America's Cup, and that may be a chance in a lifetime. We want to fight for it. We've come this far and want to go till the finish. We believe that sailing on the smaller catamarans is far less risky than the AC-72 boats. "

http://www.yacht.de/sport/news/im-al...rs/a80195.html

Regards

Paulo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook