SailNet Community - View Single Post - New Crew
Thread: New Crew
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013
Owned by Velcro

Ferretchaser is on a distinguished road
Re: New Crew

Well the guys are now the stars ( lings) of the marina. They have found out how to catch bugs but come around a couple or three times a day for a take out. I had one visit while I was up on a mast. I know I should have taken food with me up there, but didn't, so ended up with a chirping starling on my shoulder while doing the rigging work. I towed one boat out of the lift well with engine problems and the other guy turned up, sat on the head of the skipper of the sailboat till it was in its slip and then flew over to me when I was back on the right boat. They also visited the marina office this morning. I was out to my mooring to get some tools from the boat and when I came back, th guy in the slip next to Lindas boat was doing some brightwork and had a starling on his shoulder, waiting for me to get back.
They shore have the whole place wrapped around their little claws.

ATB

Michael
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook