SailNet Community - View Single Post - Why Children should go cruising
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: Why Children should go cruising

Quote:
Originally Posted by labatt View Post
Brian -

The current end to the story is.. my wife so enjoyed home schooling our kids that when we got back she went for her masters in education, and is now a fully employed full time teacher at a residential school for girls with problems... and she's loving it.
Love it.

Cruising has a lot of aspects to it. All of them will change you. For good or bad? Well, it still comes down to mom and dad. Thats is why you do well, no matter boat, rv, house, apartment, etc.

Sure wish we could have caught up with you. Would have been fun. Sitting in boot key now and have met some great kid boats. But it is time to move on again. Think we will head up the east coast. Never done that. Would love your input from a dads perspective.

Take care.

Bria

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook