Thread: My Horror Story
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013
Blue Horizons

Harborless is on a distinguished road
Re: My Horror Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnewaska View Post
You could take a nut or two off, maybe a plate and see if there is any crevice corrosion. If you see any sign of it there, you can sure there is some further down. Unfortunately, if you don't, there is no guarantee, but at least a good sign.

Your declarative statement of what you are and are not doing is not necessary. In fact, you may limit good advice. Whether you do it or not is always your decision, so why limit the learning?
Well, I guess if I did inspect the Keel Bolts and saw corrosion I would be so depressed as to pretty much list the boat for sail since in the bottom of my mind I would never be able to have peace way from dock again. I guess right now, with everything else thas happened and going on, Im just not ready to deal with that possible can of worms.
Does not mean I dont value your advice or retain it. Many times my comments are meant to be tounge-in-cheek as well. I hope no person here would refrain from giving me their opinion because they thought I did not care to hear it.
EXCEPT ABOUT BOAT LIABILITY INSURANCE
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook