Thread: My Horror Story
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013
first sailed january 2008

northoceanbeach is on a distinguished road
Re: My Horror Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeFive View Post

I find it interesting to see you and Harborless spouting off your naive wisdom about how easy it is to navigate east coast cuts, and how you've checked over every square inch of your boat (oops - except for your runaway motor and old uninspected keel bolts and old swing keel cable/shackle and barnacle-clad bottom and propellor and old wiring and who knows what else...."
Don't include me on this. My boats in tip top shape. I post maintenance, preventative measures, how to questions on here so hopefully I can preemp problems as well as posting opinions on lifestyłe threads.

You gave me a good laugh though. Youre actually worried about flaming sailboats hitting you.

That happened to me just yesterday. I was coming out of Sebastian inlet at max flood and I had just gotten gas. Well I store my gas can on top of my sails so it doesn't roll around. I hate the noise, besides I don't put up the sails much I usually motor. So I spilled gas all over everything but I thought I'd put the jib up this once and it would air dry but I forgot I was smokin a doobie and I flicked it into the north sails logo cuz it looks like a bulls eye.

It was at that moment I hoped I didn't hit anyone but it was getting dark at least I didn't have to worry my broken running lights.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook