SailNet Community - View Single Post - Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat
View Single Post
post #495 of Old 06-03-2013
bobperry
grumpy old man

Re: Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat

The problem Brent is that your idea of "badly designed" is just your opinion derived from a very narrow and limited amount of yacht design work. I suspect you are limited in the shapes you can get with your building method so you spend most of your time trying to justify that shape. Your method is very clever and I admire you for that. But the method limits the shape. It's not a bad shape but it's just one shape and there are many other shapes that work and some may offer improvements in performance over your stock shape. Your constant attack on other boats and the people that own them is tiresome. Be proud of what you have developed and HTFU.

Please visit my blog. It's fun to read.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site
Quote Share with Facebook

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome