SailNet Community - View Single Post - Living aboard - and sex
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013

arvicola-amphibius is on a distinguished road
Re: Living aboard - and sex

Apparently you can have too much of a good thing. Guy I used to know (now deceased but not from THAT) ran an advert for a female 'companion' to help him sail from the West Coast to Hawaii. He vetted all applicants (we won't go there) and decided on one in particular.

All good for the first couple of days, but it turned out that this woman was insatiable (the technical term is nympho, I believe). With only the two of them aboard, watch-keeping became a tiresome chore to the extent that he could not stay awake. By the time they got to HNL he swore that he did not want to see another (censored word for part of the female anatomy) ever again.

'Nuther guy I knew (also deceased and also not because of THAT) was holed up (no pun intended) in Fiji where he would regularly advertise in the local paper for a 'companion' to join him on an extended cruise of the Pacific. But first he needed to put their culinary (and other skills...unstated at interview) on 'test', so to speak, with a short shakedown cruise to a very nearby island (a day's sail at most). He would anchor up there for a few days until he had had enough, then take them back to Suva and politely inform them that their cooking was not up to standard. He was smart enough to only engage tourists who he figured would write it all off as a pleasant adventure and be on their way. A class act.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook