SailNet Community - View Single Post - Water Flow Meter
View Single Post
post #5 of Old 01-16-2007
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 10,851
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 15
If you have access to the top of your tanks you can install an electric level gage, that consists of a floater that rides on a shaft. Any marine or diesel supplier have them.

You just cut a round opening on your tank, for the instrument, and install it. They even have ones that have the gage right on it, like the ones used for gas tanks on outboards.
Giulietta is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome