SailNet Community - View Single Post - What Boat And Why
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: What Boat And Why

For me? I don't really care. All boats are connected to a part inside of me that says. "I want a boat." Just something that will get me out on the water. The real fun and enjoyment, as I see it, is knowing that you and only you can get the full potential out of that boat. It's not easy and I am certain that most of you would fall woefully short. That's not important. The important part is that you would TRY to get the most out of your craft. And in that really hard trying there woul be some satisfaction.

And for the record:
I only sing when I am drunk and I am sure that my audience is also drunk. God did not bless me with a pleasant voice full of mellifulous overtones.
My voice is tonal challenged and raspy at its finest moments. But, as I tell the 5th graders I work with, "We are after quantity here not quality."
I can belt out a number of tunes. When I am drunk. I only hope you are drunk when you hear them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by bobperry; 06-08-2013 at 10:08 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook