SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Rafiki 35 owners?

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  kunkwriter 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I purchased a Rafiki 35 ~ 2 months ago. Any others out there? I'm in the SF bay area.

Thanks.

#3 ·
Hi Ron, nice to hear from you. We're still loving Pachina Mia. I'm looking at ice in Thunder Bay, but the big ships are moving, so it won't be too long now. We'll likely launch in June, and then who knows.

If everything goes to plan, this will be our last full summer in the Great Lakes for a while, so we have one more season to play. As usual, we're not sure where we'll go ... could even be down your way. The past few years we've been crossing over to the east shore of Superior, and then slowly cruised back over 5/6 weeks.

DeepDraft, we own a Rafiki-37 (Ron is the PO). I don't know much about the 35's, but they look like great sea boats. Hope a few 35 owners chime in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.