So we hauled out yesterday - exactly one month after launch. The bilge pump I installed kept us sailing during this time but I would guess the leak increased to about 3 gallons a day during this time. I attached some picks of what I saw today at the yard. The yard is recommending rebedding the keel. Given how backed up they are and the fact that a few high performance race boats came in a few days before us that need to be repaird by the Mac race we are looking at probably several weeks turn time on the repair. I did not see the boat until it was back in the cradle, but they tell keel was alarmingly loose when it was in the lift. I'm wondering if instead of rebedding we would be okay grinding that smile out and filling with 5200. The sailing season here ends in October and I can't imagine being hauled out for a month in June and July. August will be hot with no wind and we want to sail to Milwaukee for July 4th and anchor off Northerly Island for the Jimmy Buffett show here in Chicago, as well as start beer can racing. This ruins a great deal of the season of us and I'm heart broken. After seeing it today I'm glad we hauled, this seems to me to be stress fracture - the sump is not taking any of the load and it's all on the bolts IMHO.