SailNet Community - View Single Post - Experienced Crew needed from Tahiti to Fiji
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013

bljones has a spectacular aura about bljones has a spectacular aura about
Re: Experienced Crew needed from Tahiti to Fiji

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiedragonfly View Post
yes.. and as I have said from the beginning.. I was looking for crew.. I stipulated the terms etc. it was NOT up to anyone else to critique what I was looking for. I did NOT post looking for advise from people as to whether they thought I was reasonable or fair in what I was asking. I simply wanted the right to be left in peace..if someone was interested they could contact me if not, fine.. I bore no one ill will. BUT when people give unsolicited "advise" in the form of telling me and everyone reading... that I will Never get good crew... don't you think that casts a shadow on my post... that it plants the seeds of "hey.. yea... I should be paid, because someone said so". I'm sorry but I have been pushed and pushed. .. what right do they have to make what I'm asking for look bad and unreasonable? ?? Why can't tbey just not say anything and leave it alone ? if what I was asking truly was unreasonable. .don't you think I would have discovered that without them bashing what I requested for everyone to see. ?? yes I've list my temper .. but I contend.. It is MY RIGHT to ask whatever I want and let the results speak for themselves without someone who ISN'T involved coloring it negative.
*Speaks slowly* ...And you're still looking for crew...so, maybe, everybody else who tried to give you that unsolicited advice was on to something?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook