Originally Posted by brokesailor
So we decide to cast off tomorrow AM. Now here's the problem: the forecast for New England for Tuesday/Weds time frame is 15-20 kt winds from the north. Sounds unpleasant. Would you go?
Probably not if it holds. You might as well sail up to Cape May, N.J. The forecast will probably change again. You can always go up the Delaware Bay and cruise down the Chesapeake. There are always new places to explore.