SailNet Community - View Single Post - Rock Hall gouge?
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013
A mod and her dragon

DRFerron is on a distinguished road
Re: Rock Hall gouge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchee View Post
We ended up going to Waterman's Crab House for dinner. Stayed at Osprey Point. Nice place and a fun trip. But Lord o' mercy what is up with that tram hitting normal traffic speed on the open road with no belts or railings and only a few handholds? That would not be legal on the mainland. I told my wife that the only thing that could make it more dangerous would be if you were allowed to shoot guns from it. For all I know you ARE allowed.
Well, if I remember my Eastern Shore history correctly, it hasn't been too long since they last tried to secede from the state. 1980s was the last time? So they might not care about your fancy mainland ways.

But, if you truly felt unsafe, I would definitely speak up. The mayor seems very receptive to feedback on how to make the town better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Catalina 30 TRFK

Contributing Editor
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
magazine

Rock Hall Cruising Station

All things that are, are equally removed from being nothing. John Donne
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook