SailNet Community - View Single Post - Need some Sailnet HELP and Love!!!..
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013

tylax6 is on a distinguished road
Need some Sailnet HELP and Love!!!..

My name is Brenton Hart, I'm 30 y/o and on Nov 1 I plan to get married
God willing to my beautiful Fiance Cara. I'm originally from Michigan and have lived in Newport Beach, CA for close to 5 years and for this reason I've decided to get married in SoCal along with my fiance who has a similar story from S. Carolina. We come from families and backgrounds who love the water and I would like more than anything to be able to show case Newport Harbor as a gift of gratitude towards those in my wedding party, and parents on both sides for making the effort to travel the extent that they plan to, some from out of the country. With that said we'd be part of a group of about 20-30 people and are wondering if there is anyone out there who would be willing to for a nominal fee extend their sailboat for a leisurely half day sail. I can tell you a little bit more about myself and those who i plan to share this moment with but we're not a rowdy group, just out to take in the moment and the experience. My brother has been a (non-licensed) Captain for a 70+ foot Sailing Vessel in Newport for 2 years, along with his friend who is a licensed Captain as well, sailing his whole life. Half of the people on the boat have average or more boating/sailing abilities. Let me know if you might out of the kindness of your heart and the recognition for what a moment a situation like this would mean, be able to perhaps take a group of us out on your vessel, or someone you know who is willing. The date of the sail would be NOVEMBER 2. I come to this forum because I know that this community comes though with helping people as my brother asked to have someone take him out on a sail to propose to his wife and one of your members took him out and made it happen. Thank you for taking the time and effort to imagine this with me; look forward to hearing from you.
616.818.9030 call/text
Cheers

Last edited by tylax6; 06-19-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook