SailNet Community - View Single Post - Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat
View Single Post
post #649 of Old 06-19-2013
bobperry
grumpy old man

Re: Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat

A roachless, battenless mainsail will noit do anything to reduce helm. It may even make it worse.

But from ewhat I see on your web site you are the king of the cheap. That's not the market I try to appeal to. You can have it. You and I have some of our priorities in different places. I like my boats to be beautiful and graceful and still make it around Cape Horn. You don't appear to care abouit aesthetics at all. Thaty's fine, we have different approaches. I certainly do not want water rushing upwards on my rudders. I want the water flow to be perpendicular to the stock or as close as I can get it. You can call it "trendy" but I call it efficient and in accord with the choice of foil.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Ct65.jpeg (63.0 KB, 11 views)

Please visit my blog. It's fun to read.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site
Quote Share with Facebook

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome