SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013

PCP will become famous soon enough
Fox 10.20, Capado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_H View Post
I sometimes joke that if you wait longer enough any boat ever built and still floating will eventually show up in Annapolis Harbor. I first said that after tacking through Annapolis Harbor and ducking the stern of a 1939 cutter that I had owned a decade or two earlier. Last night this interesting boat showed up in Annapolis Harbor.

I'm sure that Paulo will recognize this boat. She is even more striking in real life. I said 'hello' and let them know that I had seen them on the internet.
Thanks Jeff,

the two last two movies from them:

By the way, the boat is for sell. This was their plan since the beginning: To have a new boat built (with some work made by them), to take a year for circumnavigating, to sell the boat at the end (that's the only way they could afford it). The boat is fully equipped for long range cruising, it has only one year but many miles and they are asking 150 000 euros for it. Maybe they sell for less.

Hey Mr Pelicano and about this one as an option for what you are looking for? I bet it is faster than the little RM. Have a look:

CAPADO creative boat

FoX Technology - Yacht Design and Engineering

Regards

Paulo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook