SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sailnet Changes Poll 1
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Sailnet Changes Poll 1

Ok, here we go. We are going to do this democratically (I hope). Understand that it is possible ownership may vote some of this down as they do have veto power. However, here goes the poll to decide what changes we will make. Majority wins, so any of you who are losers in this, just take it like a man (or woman) and don't get all huffy for Gawds sakes or I won't make it demicratic again (ever!!!).

First of all, I am not making ANY changes to OT. Don't go there.

This poll will run for a week or so, such that others who are absent can get their say in. If we need to add other polls into it, we will do so and likely let it run longer.

This is your chance to make the sight better. So if you don't vote, then just deal with the changes.

One last note: I cannot do ANYTHING that requires real programming. I am an idiot at computers, and am happy to say so. You may comment on this poll but but PLEASE only vote once. I can fix it so that you can only vote once via programming but there are some flaws in that and it would prevent us from adding polls in later and allowing you to vote on them. In essence, don't cheat!!

So the debateable topics I see at this point are as follows...

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Last edited by Cruisingdad; 06-26-2013 at 10:35 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook