SailNet Community - View Single Post - Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013

Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about
Re: Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Swain View Post
Wow! What a collection of disinformation, misinformation, and outright falsehoods in that post!
Brent:

You love saying this kind of unsubstantiated malarkie but in all the years that we have had these discussions you have yet to put up a single calculation to support your claims or refute mine. In past debates on this topic I put up spreadsheets with calculations supporting my claims which were footnoted to actual reference sources so that you could refute the basis of those calculations. When you make these kinds of statements in the absense of anything more than unsupported claims and hyperbole, it makes it very hard for you to maintain any kind of credibility.

Jeff

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Curmudgeon at Large- and rhinestone in the rough, sailing my Farr 11.6 on the Chesapeake Bay

Last edited by Jeff_H; 06-27-2013 at 04:02 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook