SailNet Community - View Single Post - Potential first boat purchase
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
SD,

I think everyone on this forum knows I love their boats. DEPENDING ON THE MODEL (with an emphasis there), they are the best of the production boats and are VERY popular in Texas. Beneteau/Jeauneau may have the market elsewhere in the states, but down here it is Catalinas.

I really do think that guy will make a mistake if he buys a boat with the intention of only using it when he has a babysitter. If he does not make it something that is family-friendly and family-fun, it will be for sale again in 12 months... y'all agree?? (Y'all is a Texas term, Giu. You should put that in your Portugese Dictionary).

Of course, my definition of fun is my kids around me, Marley blaring, and sunsets with my family anchored off somewhere. Others have different opinions, and I try and remember that. I think I am going to be one of those that takes the empty-nest pretty hard... so I try and enjoy it now while I can.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook