SailNet Community - View Single Post - Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat

"Bear in mind that this is the guy who considered it "Bad Seamanship " to give up a quarter knot for safety and strength! "

Come on Brent you are still making stuff up. Show me exactly where I said that. Your argument for steel is fine but your habit of inventing quotes from other people is just plain dishonest, if that means anything to you. I'd give you another crock but I can't find one big enough for all your BS.

This weekend a fleet of fragile and scary fiberglass boats will rendezvous at my beach shack for our big 2nd annual Spike Memorial Sail In. We have sailors coming from BC in their fragile grp cruising boats. I sure hope that make it and do not disintegrate on the way down. This is not invented BS. This is what is really happening. I will take some photos.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook