SailNet Community - View Single Post - Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat

Brent: I don't know any other way to put this but you are a liar. If that is hard to understand I'll say it again. You Brent, are a liar.

Again: Brent Swain, you are a liar. You make stuff up.

You will have to show me the exact post where I said "at all costs". That is stupid. I would never say something lie that. And by making it up you look very silly and defeated. I do believe that a good sailor strives at all times to get the very best performance out of bhis boat and that is "good seamanship". But certianly not "at all costs". Are you really nuts?

The problem we have here is that you are so hyper defensive about your steel boats that you will go to any end to justify them and in doing so you look like a fool. You don't need to. You have some OK boats and you have a very clever and effective building method. I applaud you for that. Well done there Brenty boy.

But we have some serious disconnects.
Let's begin with, "Come on boys, let's go out and shoot us some yachts. Yahooooo!

No, I am not going to shoot my boats. I am not going to strangle my boats. I am in no way going to try any MMA moves on them. And dynomite is out. Any nuclear device is certainly out. I suppose given the nit wits you deal with that anything is possible but my clients are intelligent people who seldom if ever try to shoot their boat with any kind of gun.

I have a bunch of boats showing up here this weekend. It's a big party. Maybe I should set up a sand bag on my railing, get my stool and my rifle and plunk them as they come alongside. I mean, just to see what would happen.

I think I have it. You have run out of all logical arguments so you are going to try to invent a new one. Guns vs boats! That's very Swainy.

You crack me up. You are kind of like one of those Sunday morning TV evangelists, except I bet your hair is bad.

I'm here almost all the time Brent. If you would like a one on one and a discussion about truth come on down.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook