SailNet Community - View Single Post - Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat

Brent:
That's great that you sent all those plans and books to Holland. Can you show us some of the Dutch boats that were built to your plans? Just four or five would be sufficient. But back up your claims. Your BS is growing tiresome.

I thought we were done talking about shooting boats. I don't like shooting boats. I would never do it. I know it's important to Brent but it has never been important to any of my clients. Maybe Brent has some kind of gun fetish. Why are we even talking about shooting boats. If I was being attacked by a boat and I had a gun I might, just might, shoot the boat in self defense. Of course I'd try my martial arts skills on the boat first, a leg sweep, a few empi (if the leg sweep didn't work), maybe a muashi geri or a jodan zuki. But if those failed I'd shoot that boat. I could get into this but I'd stop short of shooting the poor boat.

What a totally ridiculous argument that has absolutely nothing to do with yacht design. But Brent thought it did. Whacko.

My theory is that when Brent is caught in one of his many whoppers he immediately changes the subject. He doesn't defend his previous bizarre statement he just changes the subject to some abstruse and non sequitur subject. But it works for him. Here we are talking about shooting boats with wooden gun barrels.

You crack me up Brent. You are at least entertaining.

I wear blue jeans every day. What does that prove? Nothing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by bobperry; 07-03-2013 at 08:49 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook