View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013
Winch Fouler

TheWollard is on a distinguished road
Re: Lack of Confidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinook View Post
What is your plan?

We spent 6 months at Titusville Muni, 2 on the hard at Westland. The people in both spots are wonderful. It wasn't the nicest or most convenient stop we made on our trip south from JAX, but the marina is nice and folks are friendly.
I've spent the better part of two months trying to decide which option is best. Budget is a major factor. My wife is job hunting. I've been at my job for 10 years, but am interviewing with other companies. I am ready for a promotion

Harbor Square is a great Hurricane Hole, with decent rates. But I decided to keep Ms. Marisol at Titusville Muni on a ball. I live about an hour from there, enjoy downtown Titusville, and love Playa Linda Beach.

I'm back home today. After several very hot days crammed into the control deck/engine room I was able to go for a great two hour cruise in Florida Bay. I have yet to solve my electrical issues. I've been following the advice here, and nothing substantial has revealed itself to me yet. I'll be back at it later next week.

After cleaning the bottom and scraping the barnacles from the prop, my cruise was a real pleasure. She flew. I enjoyed all points of sail, including a wing on wing run.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook