SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sailboat perishes off Hatteras, USCG rescues crew
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
Re: Sailboat perishes off Hatteras, USCG rescues crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullcastle View Post
It was indeed "Andante 2" out of Virginia Beach, Virginia and was an "SP Cruiser" based on the tags on either side of her closed in cockpit that were quite visible as I circled the boat.

I tried attaching a few photos for your enjoyment but have an issue with a missing security token. The photo files are too large to send and exceed the Sailnet limitation even when I try to reduce their resolution. If any are interested drop a note here with an email address and I will send them off.

She was at position (N36 05.977 W63 40.122) on June 10 at 1358 hours (UTC -4) if anyone is willing to calculate her new drift position and go look for her.

Good luck
Full - send them to >smackdaddy at bfsshop dt com< and I'll get them posted.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

S/V Dawn Treader - 1989 Hunter Legend 40
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook