SailNet Community - View Single Post - I want a nautical tattoo :)
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013

MarkofSeaLife is on a distinguished road
Re: I want a nautical tattoo :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnewaska View Post
40% of high school dropouts had a tat. Only 29% that graduated from high school and 14% that graduated from college. I have seen others will similar findings.
Most actors do NOT have tats. many people think that celebrities are all about tats an stuff but its just not true.

Sure some actors have them but the vast majority dont because it limits them to roles.
Makeup just can not cover tattoos because its rubbed off by clothing, and rubbed by prosthetics and glues, gums and crap splatted all over an actors skin. Sure theres always makeup artists on set but they are busy during 'finals' and unless an actor is paying their own makeup artist they wont get special treatment.

When you see a tattoo in a movie or tv show its not the actors tat... its the designers idea of the characters tat... and its a temporary job.

If young people think tats are cool then tell them they wont get jobs in the too cool to mention dream job!

Mark

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook