SailNet Community - View Single Post - I want a nautical tattoo :)
View Single Post
post #65 of Old 07-04-2013
sailing soon
Send a message via Yahoo to mark2gmtrans
Re: I want a nautical tattoo :)

Originally Posted by rockDAWG View Post
Yes, I have committed to have a small (1 x 1 or 1.5" x 1.5") tattoo, one ink color and simple design (non-intricate). I am still leaning on the anchor design. I am in no rush since I am still sailing others boats.

I am collecting various designs. I have a Suicide Girls model whom is a fourth year U of Art student in Philly and was a Tattoo artist. She will make a design for me to consider. We will see.
Cool, I hope you will show us what you come up with here, I would be interested to see it. I have two, and I am not getting any more, but the two are memories that I can look at and they bring me back to the time when each was done.

I have had mine a long time and I never notice them unless I have someone see it and ask me a question about them. One is on my right forearm on the front, and the other is on my right upper arm, the top one no one really sees unless I have my shirt off, which is not often LOL.

It is good to learn from your mistakes, but much better to learn from the mistakes of others...
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome