SailNet Community - View Single Post - Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013

jak3b is on a distinguished road
Re: Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat

Brent MMA?,Chuck Norris?.Thats about as hillbilly as it gets.Youd have to throw in Nascar and wrestling to top it off.And for f**ks sake you havent inovated a god damm thing.Writers to numorous to mention have advocated doing it your self and making your own fittings for decades.Moitessier wrote it all in the late '60's.And offshore cruising has been done so much its a cliche'.I saw an Alberg 35 today that has just completed a long circumnavigation.It was done by 2 little old ladies,They are now in there 70's and they are getting the boat ready to go out again.It isnt like we were all born yesterday and you are dispensing some unheard wisdom.Nothing you have said or done is even remotely original.The Silas Crosby blog is great.Ive enjoyed for several years now but a blind man on a galloping horse could tell you he spent alot of cash to get his boat the way it is. My god the main even has battens.Its funny to you keep bringing up Jimmy Cornell,What he advocates is about as polar opposite to your aproach
as is possible.A used Ovni 41 is going for $244,000 on yachtworld.Steve Dashew is building economy cruisers for the people I guess.Brent enjoy your life you are lucky. I have to work to have the basics and I have no health care. I dont pay my rent, Im on the street.You arent some working class hero with a vision here to save us.Give me a break.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook