SailNet Community - View Single Post - Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013
Once known as Hartley18

Classic30 will become famous soon enough Classic30 will become famous soon enough
Re: Bob Perry's take on Wolfenzee's dream boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobperry View Post
Great Brent. That's good. 50 boats, that's something to be very proud of. Good for you.
They built 600 Islander 28's, 500 Freeport 36's and I'll stop there. Oh, no, wait, 600 Tayana 37's. I won't bore you with more numbers but I have lots of them.

101 Ct 54's. Sorry, just had to throw that one in. It was my very first grp design.
Probably not a good idea to play a numbers game with me. You admit you are challenged by numbers. But I do not think it's about numbers. It's about excellence in design and lasting value.
Hey, Bob - c'mon, you said you were going to go easy on the guy!.

Seriously, don't sweat it. We know your skills and we know Brent's skills and you're both recognised yacht designers with (mostly) completely different approaches, ideas and opinions. There's nothing wrong with that.

How about we get back to the topic at hand... what was it again? Oh, that's right..