SailNet Community - View Single Post - Hunter 33 vs CS 30
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013

miatapaul is on a distinguished road
Re: Hunter 33 vs CS 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameswilson29 View Post
I see something different in your sailing resume - a huge hole, despite a lot of time spent on the water. It appears you have allowed the tremendous fear you experienced on your second Transatlantic crewing experience to stymie your personal growth as a sailor. While you have spent a lot of time sitting on your boat and others, you have never really tested your personal ability and character ever since that scare. All the internet bullying in the world does not change that obvious avoidance of personal growth in your sailing career.

I now understand why you feel so threatened by solo sailors and those who approach sailing as a personal challenge, instead of a social activity. The mystery is why you would feel so proud of your perceived role as the SN "enforcer". I assume the mods encourage you in this role because you perform some useful function in organizing the get-togethers and shilling for the sponsors?
Well with comments like this is is unimaginable why you wind up sailing by yourself.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook