SailNet Community - View Single Post - spent my life savings on a boat, looking for work.
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013
snake charmer, cat herder

Location: refitting a formosa in exotic tropical locations....
zeehag is on a distinguished road
Re: spent my life savings on a boat, looking for work.

the only one discrediting anyone is ones self..if that is too deep, i have galoshes.

bowditch and chapmans are soooooo 20 yrs ago... try sailing for dummies and the everlasting royces, which is also about 20 yrs outdated, but still somewhat accurate....

while you are at it, read the little green book of seasickness, so we can alll recover from this mayhem ......

work for a living, not live for a working--is a difference--one requires certification, the other is manyoooowall labor ....figger it out....

saying pompous stuff isnt gonna make the kid put out....he has to do that hisself.
being igguruntly pompous turns others off, big time....figger it out.

but, then , some have to whine, while others become pompous culos and talk many words to get to point A.....

kinda like me, only a lot worse.....

some folks use trolling as a hobby, others use it for a reality check, and some use trolling motors on boats...go figger....and some troll for dinner--(could be taken a coupe of ways here..lol)
is there a reality here..and if so,what is it, and what is the REAL message/massage......

no one likes whiney and no one likes pompous......., but a Beauty In Total Control of Herself
can be a goooood thing, cant it , ladies......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

formosa 41 and ericson 35mII
cruising tropical mexico at present, working my way southward

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook