SailNet Community - View Single Post - What do I do if someone anchors too close?
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013
snake charmer, cat herder

Location: refitting a formosa in exotic tropical locations....
zeehag is on a distinguished road
Re: What do I do if someone anchors too close?

as i am female and trawlers park wa too close to my boat--actually only one trawler, 3 times...first one i ignored, second i mentioned, THIRD time, same guy---i used my vhf to label him a stalker and he left the zihuatenejo bay ignominiously......mortified with many witnesses....
what can a guy do to make this kind of removal a fairly easy task....also--try waking up in the dark to make anchor watch checks--you may not miss the intruder into your space the next time, if you do--is one reason to always do periodic eyeball examinations of ones new neighbor hood, especially on holiday weekends in us of a....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

formosa 41, cruising tropics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zeehag; 07-10-2013 at 09:33 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook