SailNet Community - View Single Post - 6 Americans, 1 Brit vanish at sea
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013
Blue Horizons

Harborless is on a distinguished road
Re: 6 Americans, 1 Brit vanish at sea

Ugh im not trying to argue... much. Im simply backing up the second of really only two plausible options mark. Explain to me any other possibility besides rouge wave or hull failure. And even with a rouge wave mark they were in days of storms so i have to assume here the boat was pretty well latched and we both know wood is bouyant so in all likelyhood the rouge wave would have resulted in a roll over or in the very least a few minutes for water to intrude in seems and crevices to cause sinkage. The boat had to sink in seconds not minutes or a mayday call, epirb, liferaft, or flotsam would have been present.

I used multiple sources fro professionals that were peer reviewed and then physics from people a hell of a lot smarter than me.

Why is it im the no nothing? I only posted what other professional experts said and were reviwed about. Im only trying to defend logic based on science and multiple sources of decades of experience. Roger simply chose to insult my iltelligence instead of accept what others, not myself, said about wooden boat hulls.

Again, as if i want to be right about people drowning to death. Im not sick. I sinply see no other option for such a large well crewed boat to simply disapear without a trace. Do you???