SailNet Community - View Single Post - 6 Americans, 1 Brit vanish at sea
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013

MarkofSeaLife is on a distinguished road
Re: 6 Americans, 1 Brit vanish at sea

Thanks for the reviewed thoughts on the engine. I'll take it as read. Though I am stuffed if I know why anyone would spend $20,000 (remember its in NZ so very expensive) on a new engine but skimp on other things like the FG skinning. UNLESS the owner thought the FG and underlying hull was in good condition. I.e. if he was going a quick fix 'on the cheap' he wouldnt have put in a brand new donk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harborless View Post
Seriosuly some of you and your abhorrence to young posters posting educated fact are really annoying. This is why i stay in off topic 90% of the time. Clean the termites out of your block head why dont you?
Harborless: you come across as an A Grade a$$hole. Thats why you cop grief.
The content of your posts is usually good and your ideas excellent, but you always find the need to totally destroy the effects of your arguments by putting in some of the most demeaning and inflammatory statements directed to those whom you are trying to change minds.

I had a friend who did a Reality TV show and she decided she wanted to be the house Bitch. Then she wondered why everyone HATED her: the cast, crew and TV audience. It took ages to dawn on her that because she was acting a bitch people naturally thought she was a BITCH. So she stopped being a bitch and next episode her approval went up.

So stop playing the wanker and people will begin to respect your ideas.

Mark

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.