SailNet Community - View Single Post - looking for crew 1 person - July 26 to Aug 3rd LA-Catalina-SD-LA
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013

Wildflower is on a distinguished road
Re: looking for crew 1 person - July 26 to Aug 3rd LA-Catalina-SD-LA

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbabooie View Post
im a casual cruiser not a racer or a fanatic. i have been cruising for 5 years once or twice a year off the coast of cali out of MDR. this trip is saturday to saturday. MDR,two harbors, avalon, oceanside, dana point, newport beach, long beach, MDR. im looking for a second hand to help me sail, mostly i dont like sailing alone. im not a big talker, i like to relax and enjoy the day, smoke cigars, have a nice meal in port... looking for a very casual cruiser that wants a vacation on the water and can help me out when i need it... im sailing a jeanneau 36i out of blue pacific in MDR. if anyone is interested or knows someone that would be please send me an email or leave me a message. male or female over 30 please. im 51 yr old male married and my wife cant make this trip all my normal sailing buddies backed out.
Hi There,

I'd love to sail with you July 26 to August 3rd. However, I don't believe that I have enough experience.What's the occasion? I'm crewing for yacht racing out of Marina del Rey on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Also, I crew for various fundraisers as much as possible. If you'd like to make a new sailing pal, please let me know.

Pamela
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook