Originally Posted by zz4gta
Agreed. I'm hoping its just an off year and they'll be back next year. I haven't decided weather or not I want to race Audrey down there again. Gov Cup always seems to be a PITA for small light boats. I guess I'll wait until the extended forecast to come out first before writing the check. Always a crap shoot.
I'm actually thinking of trying to crew on one of the HHSA boats, if I can't get mine ready in time.
If I do mangage to get my crap in a sock, I'll be looking for crew if you want to try it on a 4kt shitbox.