Join Date: Oct 2006
Thanked 42 Times in 37 Posts
Rep Power: 9
Re: east coast provisioning stops
St Michael's MD
- Acme grocery store in town, 5 minute walk
- Several marinas in the town or within good proximity
Fuel Service, ice available
-Anchorage outside has room for a 100 boats, well protected except Northern winds.
- Non weekend/holidays you can find a spot inside with great protection all around
- Maritime Museum has discounted dockage for memebers
- Good restaurants and a couple of pubs in town
Shawn & the crew of S/V Windgeist
1982 Tartan 37 CB - Hull #358
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by T37Chef; 07-15-2013 at 12:21 PM.