Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Maryland USA
Thanked 64 Times in 44 Posts
Rep Power: 11
Re: east coast provisioning stops
St Michael's MD
- Acme grocery store in town, 5 minute walk
- Several marinas in the town or within good proximity
Fuel Service, ice available
-Anchorage outside has room for a 100 boats, well protected except Northern winds.
- Non weekend/holidays you can find a spot inside with great protection all around
- Maritime Museum has discounted dockage for memebers
- Good restaurants and a couple of pubs in town
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by T37Chef; 07-15-2013 at 12:21 PM.